Friday, April 18, 2008

So...do I stress about this??

Today I went to Day 7 monitoring in this current IVF cycle.  They didn't call me on Wednesday to tell me that I had to up the Gonal F dose to 225.  THEY DIDN'T CALL!  WTF?  So now I am doing everything, and I mean everything, in my power to not let this spiral out of control in my head, because once I start on the negative OMG-what-is-this-going-to-do path I know it'll affect my response to the meds in general.  Less stress=better cycle.  Or so the thinking goes.

But really, c'mon, who was working that day??  Maybe I should call them everyday just to get a 'anything new to report?' report from them, but I always try to be a model patient who doesn't go overboard with the followup.  Geez.  I'll have to take the day to rethink that.

But, they detected that my follicles are 17, 15, two-13s, and then on the left, two sorta-13s.  Not the greatest response, but not horrible either.

We shall see.  

No comments: