Thursday, May 8, 2008

Is cat vomit a good sign?

Now that I have my computer back after 2 full weeks of repairs (Yes, 2! My computer wouldn't turn on at all at some point, and it's 5 months old!) here's where we're at--

I had my retrieval on the 24th, and they told me they would try to get me to day 5 transfer, but gave me a time for day 3 and said they'd call me in the AM of that day if they felt I could go 2 more days. On day 3 they called at 8:30 AM (I was up since 6 staring at my cel phone by my bed), and said I'd be going on for 2 more days!
I had gone from 8 embryos to 5 on day 3, and then by day 5 I had 2 good blasts. The transfer was April 29th. Tomorrow is my first beta--5/9.
I've had some on and off bleeding since the transfer, but pretty light, although steady trickle for the last 3 days. Which is either really really great news, or really bad news.
Every day I look for some sign of which way this is going for me (I have a headache, maybe I'm pregnant! I'm feeling fine, I'm not pregnant!) but today, Craig's cat Chelsea vomited all over our rug.
Maybe that's a good sign.

2 comments:

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Hope you received some good news!

Mermaid said...

YES! I'm going take this as a good sign on both of our accounts. I just found dog vomit on the carpet, and my Lupron begins next Wednesday for FET #1. So, animal vomit will now be good luck!