Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yay!

So, I am happy to report that my beta #s came back very positive. On May 9th, I got a 301, and they asked me to come back in 4 days.  On May 13th, the betas went to 1457!  Huzzah!

The general feel right now is a teensy bit of nausea, especially if I'm hungry.  But that's it,  I don't have my scan until May 27th so we won't be able to confirm any further details until then. 

My only concern is this--and of course, I don't know if I'm making too much out of it, or too little, you tell me--I have been spotting every day since 2 days post transfer.  Brown, mostly (sorry for the TMI), and during the course of the day it's a little more than other times. It's nerve-wracking because I know there's nothing at this stage I could even do if I wanted, but I'm secretly nervous. I don't want to freak the DH out by sharing this, so I've been quietly obsessing on my own.

As a post-Asherman's patient, I suspect that it's all related, but I'm not a doctor, so I can't say.  The RE who did my IVF, Dr. Sauer, isn't the same RE who treated Asherman's so I don't even know if they'd know what to tell me.  I sound ridiculous, I know, and you probably are saying right now at your computer screen, "well just call them anyway!"  .... but like I said, there's nothing they can do at this point even if it was a bad sign because I'm so early in.  On the other hand, if it's normal, then part of me is just trying to wave an impatient hand at myself and say, "see?!? nothing to worry about." 

Personally, I'm looking for more cat vomit.


2 comments:

Mermaid said...

Awesome! That is fantastic!

Rebecca said...

Wow! Your numbers are great! Congratulations!!!

My doctors always said that brown discharge is alright, but if you see ANY red, call your doctor. I used to puke too when I would get too hungry...it sucked, but just keep food with you at all times. Congratulations again!!!